Pumping and Stimulation
Our pumping and stimulation equipment supports different type of well service interventions and drilling for high pressure pumping or fluid circulation.
It can be used for high-pressure liquid carbon dioxide pumping, acidizing, cementing operations, pressure testing, etc.
Utilized for extreme climates from arctic to desert and tropical conditions.
• Containerized or skid mounted
• Diesel deck engine / various HP ratings
• Various transmissions
• High pressure triplex pumps
• Radiator complete with hydraulic thermostatically controlled fan
• DNV certified
• Hydraulic, electric or air start
• Engine pre-heaters for extreme conditions
• Over-pressure safety device
• Suction manifold suitable for CO2 service
• Various pump manifold configurations
• Suction or discharge dampener
• Various options for fuel capacity
• Various sized tanks