We have enhanced our engineering and maintenance capabilities by forming strategic alliances with a number of outstanding UK engineering and maintenance companies.
POTENTIAL RETROFIT, MAINTENANCE OR DESIGN WORK
1. Fitness for Service (FFS) - Evaluation of flaw and damage mechanisms for pressure and atmospheric equipment and piping. These include the evaluation and rerating of pressure vessels designed based on ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, and piping systems constructed to either ASME B31.3 Piping Code or under API 650 and 620. The key assessments include;
a. BS-7910 Assessment of Flaws in metallic structures
b. API RP 579 Assessment of fitness-for-service (Of facilities)
c. DNV RP F101 Assessment of Corroded Pipelines
2. Integrity Review Report – Anticipated extended operating life assessing inspection data trends in relation to service life extension. Determining factors influencing risk and asset rate of ageing. This shall include but is not limited to equipment classification and categorising integrity indicators according to stage of ageing.
3. Commissioning of Replacement equipment, Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP), Hazard identification (HAZID) studies, etc.
4. Feasibility Study, FEED, Detailed Design (EPC), and EPCm or PMC (including Procurement/Requisition of Equipments) for retrofit, debottleneck or full new build of a new Operating and Process system asset ( including process optimisation) during asset life extension or development of a new field.
5. Data Management: We use cutting edge technology ingrained Apollo data management software to optimise & Snyc data collection and management.
6. Supply of Specialist Manpower
7. Staff Training